WELCOME TO OUR STORE
See the classes we offer at The Bean Yard and schedule your private class today!
What you'll learn
Pour Over Class
Lock in the perfect brew at home by joining us at our home brewing class. This class is the foundation for all coffee brewing for home and in the coffee industry. Through this class students will learn the four primary sensory aspects of brewing coffee and six essential elements of coffee brewing for their favorite home brewed coffee.
You will learn about:
- The four primary sensory aspects of brewed coffee
- The six essential elements of brewing
- The three main stages of the brewing process
- The general rule of optimum extraction
- Different brewing methods: Full Immersion, Pour Over, Vacuum
Receive a bag of coffee for attending the class!
Be a barista for a day! This class lays the foundation for brewing espresso at home. We will discuss the basic espresso principles and how to make the perfect espresso drink at home.
What You Will Learn:
- Features of correct espresso
- Different types of espresso machines and their parts
- The four essential factors needed for brewing high quality espresso
- Proper espresso grinding, dosing, distribution, and tamping
- Milk steaming, texturing and pouring latte art
- How to make basic espresso and milk based drinks (espresso, macchiato, cappuccino, latte, cortado, Americano, mocha)
- Espresso equipment cleaning, care, and maintenance
Receive a bag of coffee for attending and a chance to win prizes at the end of the class!
Coffee Roasting Basics Class
Learn the foundations of roasting coffee.
From Where it grew, to how to brew - we cover it all!